Monday, January 26, 2015

I feel proud to serve my Mother tongue KONKANI

 Being a writer for last 39 years,



I feel proud to serve my Mother tongue KONKANI.



Friends! Read my Short story (Kotha) in English version in this book titled ‘LEKHOK- The Writer’; published by Konkani Lekhok Sangh. The other stalwart writers contributed their write-up are Adv UDAY BHEMBRE, Shri N SHIVDAS, Shri DEVIDAS KADAM, Smt HARSHA SHETYE and other prominent writers. My story “I AM NOT A THIEF” deals with real life episodes that portrays Downfall and Rise of my family at the hands of my own villagers. It’s my privilege that I am considered among high profile writers. It was originally written in KONKANI Romi Script a year back. It’s first time in the history of Konkani that a story written in roman script gets applauding among non-Konkani readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment